1. Concept of Cookies
Cookies are files that are stored on the user’s computer that navigates through the Internet and, in particular, contains a number that allows the user’s computer to be identified univocally, even if the user changes their location or IP address.
2. What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information. The data they save is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
The website does not associate you as a person but with your browser. In fact, if you usually navigate with the Chrome browser and try to navigate the same website with Safari, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person.
3. What are cookies used for?
Cookies are installed during Internet browsing, either by the website that the user visits or by third parties with whom the website is related and allow to know the activity on the same site or in others related to the main website. For example: the place from which you access, the connection time, the device from which you access (desktop or mobile), the operating system and the browser used, the most visited pages, the number of clicks made and data regarding the user behaviour on the Internet.
The main objective of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, they are used to remember your preferences such as language during browsing and future visits or to share content from this website on social networks.
The information collected in the cookies allows us, in addition, to improve the website adapting it to the individual interests of the users through the estimation of usage patterns.
4. Types of Cookies
Cookies depending on whether or not they are excluded from the scope of article 22.2 of the LSSI:
- Except (in this case it would not be necessary to inform or obtain consent about its use):
- Cookies user input.
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only).
- User’s security cookies (erroneous and repeated connection attempts).
- Multimedia player session cookies.
- Session cookies to balance the load.
- Cookies customization of the user interface.
- Complement cookies to exchange social content.
- Not except (in this case it would be necessary to inform and to obtain consent for the installation):
The rest of the cookies
The cookies according to the entity that manages them, can be:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
Cookies according to the period of time that remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
The cookies according to their purpose, can be:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies in use on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
|_moove_gdpr_popup||Shows an easy access to adjust cookie preferences||Own||Session|
|wp-wpml_current_language||Language distinction||Own||24 hours|
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
|_dc_gtm_UA_xxxxxxxxx_x||Limit the number of requests||1 minute|
|_ga||User distinction||2 years|
|_gali||Determine the clicked links||30 seconds|
|_gid||Determine the users||24 hours|
Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. These cookies do not allow us to know the user identity or associate their browsing data with a specific person. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google. The user can consult here how this cookies are used by Google.
Who and what for is the information stored in the cookies?
The information stored in the cookies of our website is used exclusively by us with the exception of the third-party cookies mentioned above, which are used and managed by external entities to provide us with services requested by us. We use this information to improve our services and the user experience while browsing our website and allow us to obtain access statistics but under no circumstances to track you (follow you through the websites you visit after this one).
This website is accessible without the activation of the cookies, although its deactivation may cause a malfunction.
How can I avoid using cookies on this website?
This website does not load any cookie on your browser unless you have accepted their use and, in any case, you can withdraw your consent by using the footer button.
To restrict, block or delete cookies from this website, you can do so, at any time, by changing your browser settings according to the guidelines indicated below. Although the structure of each browser is different, it is common for cookies to be configured in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more details on the cookie configuration of your browser, see the “Help” menu.
Cookies in browsers
Here are the links where you will find information on how you can set your preferences, regarding cookies, in the main browsers:
Cookie configuration on Firefox
Cookie configuration on Chrome
Cookie configuration on Safari
Cookie configuration on Explorer
Cookies on mobile devices
Mobile device browsers allow you to configure privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you want to modify the privacy options follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Also, below you can find some links to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
Cookie configuration on iOS
Cookie configuration on Windows Phone
Cookie configuration on Chrome Mobile
Cookie configuration on Opera Mobile
In the case of Google Analytics, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link. If what you want is to disable Google Analytics tracking you can do it using this add-on for Google browser.
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget their decision of not accepting them.